| SEND EMAIL
Sasha Photography is a San Francisco wedding photography studio, specializing in wine country weddings, hotel weddings, San Francisco City Hall weddings, and wedding photography in the San Francisco Bay Area and destinations beyond. More and more same sex couples are looking for a San Francisco same sex wedding photographer. We've documented nuptials at many of the premier wedding venues in San Francisco, including weddings at the Bently Reserve, San Francisco City Hall weddings, Ritz Carlton San Francisco weddings, City Club of San Francisco weddings, weddings at the Fairmont Hotel, Clift Hotel Weddings, Mark Hopkins Hotel Weddings, Julia Morgan Ballroom Weddings and more. We've also traveled for destination wedding shoots in places like Paris, London, Los Angeles, and The Outer Banks in North Carolina. Even a wedding on a cruise ship! Every year, we also spend a great deal of time in the wine country. Our clients invite us to some of the most gorgeous and desirable Napa, Sonoma and Calistoga wedding venues, including beautiful Hans Fahden Vineyards, the incomparable Campovida, this Private Healdsburg Estate, and this incredible estate in St. Helena. Sasha's work stands out from the rest because of the playful, daring approach he brings to his images. Surprising and unexpected, Sasha's work features bold colors, innovative lighting and poses, and emotional candids. At Sasha Photography, attention to detail, a comprehensive storytelling approach, and a focus on the experience of clients and their guests is paramount.
You’ll make a vow to each other on your wedding day, and you’ll place your trust in Sasha Photography to capture those once-in-a-lifetime moments.
As the artist and principal photographer, this is my promise to you:
1. Your photography experience will make you feel confident, sexy, and beautiful, and will be one of the most memorable parts of your wedding day.
2. I will treat your families and guests courteously and contribute to their enjoyment of the day.
3. I will respect your venues and the property of others.
4. I will maintain an honest and transparent relationship with you at all times – before, during and after the wedding.
5. I will not simply ask you to smile. I will give you a reason to smile.
6. I will be courteous to your other service providers and will make their jobs easier whenever possible.
7. I will treat you the way I would want to be treated on my own wedding day.
8. I will portray the dignity and beauty of your wedding equally – whether you are bride and groom, bride and bride, or groom and groom.
9. I will bring out the best in you.
10. I will make you happy.