Monthly archives:November 2013
- As I sat down to Thanksgiving dinner with my family, I felt incredible gratitude about what has transpired in California this year. It has been amazing to see same sex parents finally get recognition [...]
- Jazz and Dominic invited me to capture their Vizcaya Sacramento wedding, which was actually a two-day affair. The first day was more solemn and traditional. Jazz and the bridesmaids woke up super earl [...]
- San Francisco's Legion of Honor Museum is one of the most iconic locations in the City. It's distinctive courtyard and cavernous interior galleries make a same sex Legion of Honor wedding a desirable [...]
- Scott and Ngoc enjoyed their first look on the terrace of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in San Francisco. This wedding moment was truly incredible - a sunset, a young love, a gorgeous couple, and the va [...]
- I love the contrasts that emerge from my work! And I love the fact that my clients have such a high level of trust in me, to allow me to capture moments like this!
- When I met Marina and Pablo for their San Francisco City Hall wedding on this particular autumn afternoon, we were working with the following set of ingredients: No sleep, no food, no parking. Add a s [...]